Freitag, 11. Dezember 2015

Lolita Blog Carnival - What Changes You Will Make For Your Wardrobe In The New Year

Hello again! ʕ·ᴥ· ʔ

Oh my, I've been busy as hell.
I had 7 exams only in November and now there are still three more coming up before the Christmas holidays. Around the end of November I felt entirely exhausted but now I feel like my motivation is creeping upwards again. My energy would have been on the rise too, if it wouldn't have been for lab week this past week and therefore having to get up at 4:30 am... ( = . =)



On to this week's topic of LBC!
"What Changes You Will Make For Your Wardrobe In The New Year"

I can't really say I have it all properly planned out, because it mainly depends on finances for me - but here are at least some things I'd fancy.


❄ Firstly I still hope to sell some more of the dresses which I have sorted out

❄ Depending on finances I hope to get some more blouses; I'd like to have another black one and one in wine and maybe one in emerald green too

❄ I finally want to get myself comfy bloomers! I dislike the ones I currently own; their fabric is scratchy and they aren't comfy at all

❄ As I sold my only nice pair (because they just didn't fit comfortably enough) I'm planning on getting new red shoes sometime

❄ Get some more toned down pieces of clothing (maybe skirts?) to wear in daily life

 (basically me and my dresses... © Deerstalker Pictures)

Generally I have to say that I have come to a point where I like my wardrobe a lot the way it is right now. I'd only like to aquire more items which allow me to introduce a broader variety into my coordinates. For instance having a broader selection of blouses, bags and headpieces or hats, so that I can wear the same skirt/JSK/OP more often, but have the opportunity to give the outfit a different feel each time.

That's all for now! ʕ·ᴥ· ʔ
Thanks for reading!

Here you can check out other entries of this week's participants:




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen