Montag, 1. Mai 2017

Spring Meet Up and Teekränzchen



So in order to not let my blog die completely until I finally manage to post a bit about beautiful Norway, here comes a fresh addition! (´。・v・。`)



Yesterday my local community held our seasonal spring meetup!

I got to see lots of friends again and the weather was nice too! After having it for a few months now I finally managed to wear out Innocent World's 'Royal Library' JSK. I paired it with a jacket that my mum made herself (ages ago and actually for my aunt who now passed it on to me!) and my trusty rocking horse shoes. I don't think I will ever love a pair of shoes as much as I love my RHS. They are old, battered and don't look so neat anymore, but I love them to death!! (*・▽・*)


Pictures taken by Mia ♡

We met up at Stephansplatz and continued to Prince Eugene's winter palace where we went to an exhibition about fashion and vulgarity. It showed how historical fashion influenced designers to create more provoking, daring pieces of fashion and elaborate haute couture items.

Afterwards we went out for Italian food :)
I had some risotto with asparagus and rucola which was very tasty!

And the lolita craze continued today! (ノ*゜▽゜*)
The fashion club members had organised a J-fashion stall at a little market so I went to check it out!
Of course I found some great things that my friends were selling...
Again I met some friends I hadn't seen in a long while and met an online-acquaintance of mine in real life!


Picture taken by Sylvia!

These past days where I got to wear lolita again as well as hang out with friends really reminded me why I love this fashion so much. It just makes me feel elated and happy to coord outfits! Looking at all the wonderful fabrics is just pure joy.

Since March we have started to have additional monthly meetups, which are more laid back. We call them "Teekränzchen" which is the equivalent to an afternoon coffee party, just with tea! For those gatherings there's no dress code, so also people who are curious about the fashion but too shy to attend regular meet-ups can mingle with the local community. I love that idea, especially because I get to see my friends more often AND have an excuse to dress up :P


 

Pictures taken by the charming Matthias :)


That's it for now!
Thanks for reading  ♫꒰・‿・๑꒱


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen